EU Gateway | Business Avenues opens today its first business mission in Food Safety Technologies & Services that will take place from 15-19 May in Shanghai.
This is a unique business opportunity for European companies specialised in the following technologies and services:
- Traceability services and systems
- Certification schemes for agricultural products and foodstuffs
- Technologies for food testing
- Food supply chain safety technologies
- Food storing and transport
- Safety of farming practices/systems
- Food labelling
Companies will also be able to visit the Food Innovation Exhibition (SIAL China) in Shanghai, Asia's largest food innovation exhibition. This will be an occasion for participants to gain insight on industry trends and to meet potential new contacts. Participants will receive an entry badge and directory for the exhibition.
All selected companies will benefit from coaching at the application stage, before departure, during the Business Mission week in China, and after returning to Europe.
Applications close on Friday 20th January 2017. Find out more about this opportunity and submit your expression of interest here.