European companies have the opportunity to participate in up to three business missions to Korea, South East Asia, China and Japan for a combined total of five business missions.
Can your company say "yes" to this general criteria?
- Does your company exist for at least 5 years and are you able to demonstrate 3 years of financial figures?
- Is your company fully or majority-owned by European Union capital?
- Does your company have its headquarters in the European Union?
- Does your company have a sufficient turnover and number of people employed to successfully enter the target market?
- Does your company have proven track records of international business cooperation (outside the European Union)?
- Is your company a producer, a sub-contractor, a Research and Development company or an engineering company? Not a business consultancy.